June 01, 2015

My Workout Routines { So Far }


My workout routines so far, a requested video from one of my subscribers.  Since September 2014 I have lost 40lbs with diet and exercise. In this video I quickly go over the few workouts that I have tried like ; Kayla itsens, t25, fitness blender(plus more) and how I really felt about them.

Make sure to check out the video there is a few really good FREE workouts 

If your intrested in purchasing any of the beach body works out my link is, http://www.beachbodycoach.com/bonnieroseharris







tags: Fitness blender, 5 day fitness blender challenge, t25, beachbody work outs, p90x, 21 day fix, kayla itsens work out, kayla itsens bikini body guide, 30 day challenge, 30 day ab and squat challenge, home workouts, single mom workout, losing weight, getting fit, mom workouts, my workout routine,


No comments:

Post a Comment