October 14, 2013

What I'm thankful for







It's Thanks giving!!!
I am thank full for many things like, Hannah's health how she's slowly improving, I am thankful that Hailey hasn't had another seizure and doesn't has cerebral palsy. Im thankful for my best friends ashly and steph who still text me every day even though I just talk about sick babies, but I'm sad that we are to far apart to be spending another thanks giving dinner at stephs.
I'm thankful for my mom and all the support she gives us.. weather it be taking Hailey for the night, helping when were in the hospital or being my second person to bring the girls out to do stuff. 
What I am most thankful for is that I have leah. She is the most selfless, caring amazing women I have ever met. I met her two Augusts ago now, right before Hannah come home.. I posted on a  mom shop and swap site asking for a cheap change table, responded that she had a free one and my mom went to pick it up(or she dropped it off I can't remember). Then we got to talking and she asked me what I needed and helped as much as she could.. she even came over right before Hannah came home to clean and put stuff away. because we had never lived in our place before it was a little bit of a disaster. Soon after that I posted on another facebook site that I was looking for a daycare and she offered to do it.. She became my daycare respite person . When Hannah goes to the hospital there has to be someone to watch Hailey and my mom can not do it all the time. Leah is so amazing, it doesn't matter what day it is, what time it is shes always available! 
She has 5 kids of her own; 1 she adopted when she was 19(pretty sure), she adopted a boy and a girl with FAS, she has her first born son who is now 3 and she just had her first born girl who is 3 months WHILE having 2 young kids in foster care and still helping me with Hailey. She deserves a freaking metal! I probably secretly drive her insane, but I am so greatful for everything she does.
I don't say it enough but thank you leah and bruce, I don't know if I could do it with out you.









No comments:

Post a Comment