January 04, 2013

Court tomorrow!! Not trail court but family case conference. That's when you and your lawyer, your ex and their lawyer sit in front of an judge and come to an agreement. The judge can't force anything at this meeting... So I highly doubt much will be accomplished but none the less I hope to At the very least leave with official custody as guardian ship of my girls. Court is in Victoria and I was originally going to appear by phone but I have a nurse from 8am-8pm so I might as well go. Plus if me and DB both appeared by phone we wouldn't be able to talk to our lawyers alone, so Hopefully this will help make things happen!! It's been 14 months since I filed in court the first time...


Food of the day

- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper
- 1/8 onion
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- pepper




No comments:

Post a Comment