July 25, 2012

7 Things you didn't know about special needs parents, I found this link on facebook and loved it! Had to share.
  1. I am tired. Sooo tired of going to the hospital day in and day out
  2. I am jealous. Soo jealous of every set of healthy twins I see and every preemie I hear getting to go home after just a few months
  3. I feel alone. Partly because I am alone and will be stuck at home alone, but also because aside from the people I have met in the hospital NO ONE has any idea what its like to have a "sick" child or even just a premature one.
  4. I am scared. Scared about the risks of trached kids, scared for her development, scared for her heart condition, scared I wont be able to take care of her needs, scared for her future
  5. I have learned to hate the words retarded, short bus.
  6. I am human. I get sad and mad, I don't like living at a hospital, I like having time to do stuff for ME 
  7. I want to talk about my daughter but its hard. Maybe not to people I know or to type but to strangers

Hannah's new glasses!!!

bought 6 months apart

Hospital day 467
1 year 3 months 10 days

No comments:

Post a Comment