7 Things you didn't know about special needs parents, I found this link on facebook and loved it! Had to share.
- I am tired. Sooo tired of going to the hospital day in and day out
- I am jealous. Soo jealous of every set of healthy twins I see and every preemie I hear getting to go home after just a few months
- I feel alone. Partly because I am alone and will be stuck at home alone, but also because aside from the people I have met in the hospital NO ONE has any idea what its like to have a "sick" child or even just a premature one.
- I am scared. Scared about the risks of trached kids, scared for her development, scared for her heart condition, scared I wont be able to take care of her needs, scared for her future
- I have learned to hate the words retarded, short bus.
- I am human. I get sad and mad, I don't like living at a hospital, I like having time to do stuff for ME
- I want to talk about my daughter but its hard. Maybe not to people I know or to type but to strangers
Hannah's new glasses!!!
|bought 6 months apart|
Hospital day 467
1 year 3 months 10 days